- Bath towels, hand towels, facecloths and toilet paper.
- Pillows and all bed linens.
- Your choice of Twin or King Size Beds. (Must be arranged at time of your reservation.)
- Full size electric stove, fridge with freezer, microwave & toasters.
- Pots & Pans with utensils, Coffee maker and kettle.
- Plates, bowls, cups, glasses and cutlery.
- Dish cloths, tea towels, dish soap & drying rack.
- Paper towel.
- Salt and Pepper.
- Satellite TV and DVD player. BBQ & BBQ utensils.
- Deck chairs.
- Docking for two boats per cottage. Additional dock space is available.
- Boat shuttle, to and from landing. If required.
- Garbage & Recycling bins,
- Fish Cleaning Hut, with running water.
- Boats, Canoes and Kayaks for rent.
- Propane Fryers for that dockside Fish Fry.
- Paddle Boats.
Available for Sale to Guests
We carry a selection of basic items and the often forgotten ones.
- Fuel and Oil
- Bait. Please verify availability.
Summer: Worms & Leeches.
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Fish Crisp; Bread Crumbs and Oil.
- Toothbrushes, Soap, Shampoo.
What you need to bring
- Some of your favourite spices. Cottage has Salt and Pepper.
- Beverages. (Remember to bring drinking water as well)
- Filet Knife, fishing gear and importantly, a fishing license.
- Camera - Nothing conjures up memories like a great photograph! If you would like to share, we have a dedicated section on our website for your great photos.
- Clear Bags or Plastic Wrap for your catch.
- Knowledge of fishing regulations, what is in season and limits.
For the Adventures. Hiking, Paddling, Photography, Swimming , Diving, Sailing....,well anyway: There’s a lot to do. Bring your stuff. Or maybe just a book?