- Bath towels, hand towels, face cloths and toilet paper.
- Pillows and all bed linens.
- Your choice of Twin or King Size Beds. (Must be arranged at the time of your reservation.)
- Full size electric stove, fridge with freezer, microwave & toasters.
- Pots & Pans with utensils, Coffee maker and kettle.
- Plates, bowls, cups, glasses and cutlery.
- Dish cloths, tea towels, dish soap & drying rack.
- Satellite TV and DVD player.
- BBQ & BBQ utensils.
- Deck chairs.
- Shuttle, to and from landing. If required. This is done by Snowmobile and Sleigh.
- Garbage & Recycling bins.
- Propane Fryers for your Fish Fry.
Available for Sale to Guests
We carry a selection of basic items and the often forgotten ones.
- Fuel and Oil
- Bait. Please verify availability.
Summer: Worms & Leeches.
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Fish Crisp; Bread Crumbs and Oil.
- Toothbrushes, Soap, Shampoo.
What you need to bring
- Some of your favourite spices. Cottage has Salt and Pepper.
- Beverages. (Remember to bring drinking water as well.) Just a vague guideline. Cans and plastic bottles take less space and are lighter to transport, with less risk of damage.
- Filet Knife, favourite jigs and importantly, a fishing license.
- Camera - Nothing conjures up memories like a great photograph! If you would like to share, we have a dedicated section on our website for your great photos.
- Clear plastic wrap / bags, to wrap your catch in
- Knowledge of fishing regulations, what is in season and limits.
- Appropriate clothing, according to your activities. Sunglasses.
- Flashlight. It get’s dark early in Winter. Temagami Dark!
- Your stuff: Show Shoeing, Fishing, X-Country skiing, Snowmobiling, Photography, Snow Angel Making..., Radio ( Battery Operated) For use in the Ice Hut
- Cottages are available with or without Day Huts.