When staying in an On-Ice Bungalow; it means that you will actually be staying on the ice, 24 hours a day.
We have equipped our Bungalows with all the essential items you require to make your fishing getaway as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- Direct-vent Propane heated interior.( No combustion fumes enter the building.)
- Interior 12v LED Lights. These are powered from a 12v battery charge via solar panel.
- Interior Propane lights.
- Bunk Beds & Mattresses.
- Table & Chairs.
- 20” propane range with 4 burners and Oven
- Pots & Pans with Utensils, Stovetop Coffee Percolator and Kettle.
- Plates, Bowls, Cups, Glasses and Cutlery.
- Dish cloth Tea Towels, Dish Soap & Drying Rack.
- BBQ & BBQ Utensils.
- Garbage Bins & Recycling Bins.
- Day Hut ( 8’ by 8’ ), with Independent Heat.
- Outhouse with Toilet Paper and Hand Sanitizer.
- Fishing Lines, Ice Scoop and Drilled Holes.
- Propane Fryers are available for your On -Ice Fish Fry.
- Transportation to and from Bungalow. This is done by Snowmobile and Sleigh.
For Sale to Guests
We carry a selection of items which are often forgotten or in need.
- Fuel and Oil
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Fish Crisp; Bread Crumbs and Oil.
- Toothbrushes, etc.
Suggested Items to bring
- Sleeping bag & your favourite pillow.
- Food. ( Maybe bring prepared meals as well. Lasagna seems a longstanding favourite.
- Some of your favourite spices & recipes. (The bungalow has salt & pepper)
- Beverages. (Remember to bring drinking water as well.) Just a vague guideline. Cans and plastic bottles take less space and are lighter to transport, with less risk of damage.
- Filet Knife, favourite fishing gear and importantly, a Fishing License.
- Camera - Nothing conjures up memories like a great photograph!
- Flashlight. It gets dark early in Winter. Temagami Dark!!
- Appropriate clothing, according to your activities.
- Clear plastic wrap/bags, to wrap your catch in.
Knowledge of fishing regulations, what is in season and limits.