When staying in an On-Ice Bungalow; it means that you will actually be staying on the ice, 24 hours a day.
We have equipped our Bungalows with all the essential items you require to make your fishing getaway as comfortable and convenient as possible.
For the 2017 season; we have added two additional Four-Person Bungalows. These have different features and a different layout, as preferred by some guests and operators.
As always, opinions and suggestions are required. Thus far, It seems these are to stay in the current configuration.
- Direct-vent Propane heated interior.( No combustion fumes enter the building.)
- Interior Propane lights.
- Bunk beds & Mattresses.
- Table & Chairs.
- 20” propane range with 4 burners and Oven
- Pots & Pans with Utensils, Stovetop Coffee Percolator and Kettle.
- Plates, Bowls, Cups, Glasses and Cutlery.
- Dish cloth Tea Towels, Dish Soap & Drying Rack.
- BBQ & BBQ Utensils.
- Garbage Bins & Recycling Bins.
- Day Hut ( 8’ by 8’ ), with Propane Heat.
- Outhouse with Toilet Paper and Hand Sanitizer.
- Fishing Lines, Ice Scoop, Bait and Drilled Holes.
- Deep Cycle Battery with 110 volt outlets.
- Propane Fryers are available for your On -Ice Fish Fry.
- Transportation to and from Bungalow. This is done by Snowmobile and Sleigh.
For Sale to Guests
We carry a selection of items which are often forgotten or in need.
- Gas and Oil
- Bait. Please verify availability.
- Winter: Minnow
- Summer: Worms & Leeches.
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Fish Crisp; Bread Crumbs and Oil.
- Toothbrushes, Soap, Shampoo.
What you need to bring
- Sleeping bag & your favourite pillow.
- Food. ( Maybe bring prepared meals as well, like lasagna etc.)
- Some of your favourite spices & recipes. (The bungalow has salt & pepper)
- Beverages. (Remember to bring drinking water as well.) Just a vague guideline. Cans and plastic bottles take less space and are lighter to transport, with less risk of damage.
- Filet Knife, favourite jigs and importantly, a Fishing License.
- Camera - Nothing conjures up memories like a great photograph! If you would like to share, we have a dedicated section on our website for your great photos.
- Flashlight. It gets dark early in Winter. Temagami Dark!!
- Appropriate clothing, according to your activities.
- Clear plastic wrap/bags, to wrap your catch in.
Knowledge of fishing regulations, what is in season and limits.